As a Business Analyst, you will be a main contact point and in touch with customers frequently in terms of requirement clarification. You need to gather business requirements and translate them into technical requirements for the creation of application features, enhancements, features. Ensure the team understand the requirements completely and thoroughly by making data workflow, user workflow, user cases model, mockups, wireframes...
- Support PM in terms of requirements for multiple projects from starting phase to the closure.
- Support PO and add more values to the product/requirements.
- Guide, support, collaborate with the development team.
- Work with technical team and other team to design optimal solution.
- On top of the requirements with customers and make any relevant documents such as spec, user guide, etc.. at the end.
- Making flows, charts for the project to visualize our requirements.
- Design mockups/ wireframes based on the requirements.
- Daily discussion with customers by English.
- Other assignments as requested from Managers.
- +2 years of experience with Business Analyst.
- Good English in both writing and speaking
- Familiar with Jira.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong analytical skill and requirement understanding.
- Good sense of UI/UX.
- Proficient in MS-Office with reporting skill.
- Proficient in using tools for mockups/wireframes design such as Balsamiq..
- Excellent communication skill, writing skill as well as presentation skill.
- Excellent multi-taskers.
- Good technical knowledge is a BIG plus.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in IT.