We are building the core team to develop the global flatform to capture, measure, analyse and predict data across the spectrum of the sporting world. The project will apply newest technology such as AI (NLP and Computing Vision), Smart Contract/Blockchain, Big Data Analytics, MicroService, Go, React, etc.
We are hiring Senior DevOps and GCP Cloud Engineer to join the core and world class team. The engineers will be in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Work with CTO, software architect, and development team to design the scalable and performant GCP infrastructure in an automated and efficient manner.
- Integrate Git with Jira, build Docker/Kubernates/CI/CD system, and configure GCP for staging and scalable production environment
- Build the monitoring system to monitor, test and measure application performance
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, logging, Operating systems, Containers.)
- Manage SDN in GCP
- Ensure compliance with centrally defined Security
- Fault find and support Applications teams
The engineers will be required to use their initiative and experiences to innovate to achieve maximum performance and be prepared to investigate and use new products/services offered by GCP.