As an IT engineer, you will be in charge of all organizational operations related to our technological devices, software/emails/tools, networking. In addition, you will support the development team to manage the deployment on clouds such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Ensure all PC compliance with safety policies and regulations at a time.
- Help employees to troubleshoot technological issues in terms of software/emails and hardware.
- Daily monitoring our local servers as well as cloud servers on Azure, AWS or Google.
- Responsible for the enforcement of company’s internal labor regulations, policies and procedures or any instruction from the Management.
- Responsible for controlling, protecting our company's asset.
- Other duties will be assigned by managers.
- More than 1 year of experience in IT support.
- Basic knowledge in IT software development
- Basic knowledge in Web servers such as Apache, ISS, Tomcat….
- OS systems: Window 7, 8, 10; Ubuntu 14, 16 ,18; Cent OS; ESIX; Mac OS
- Hardware: PC, Laptops, printers, Switch, Router, Wifi, Mac mini, Macbook
- Knowledge of networking (LAN and WAN), servers (Windows and Linux)
- Knowledge of VM ware
- Experienced in Cloud Servers is a BIG PLUS
- Good English commands – reading/writing
- University/College degree or higher in Computer Science/Telecom/Networking.