We’re a highly diversified and pioneering IT service provider and IT investment firm. We are looking for senior ML Engineer to join our highly innovative project. The project is to build from sratch a new technology platform that captures, measures, analyses, predict and presents data across the spectrum of the sporting world.
- Own the design of research engineering tools to power our complex machine learning systems
- Implement data models into the application
- Implement a human intelligence system to quickly train and annotate large volumes of data for use in AI pipelines
- Work on high performance databases for model and training data delivery, focus on sport segment.
- Design structured comparison tools to evaluate the performance of AI models over time and help tune our machine learning platform
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years professional software development experience
- Python or Golang ninja
- GCP experience: Google TensorFlow/TPU knowledge is a plus
- Big Data interface management (replication reduction, etc.) and infrastructure optimization experience
- Both offline/batch and online training environment implementation and online latency (MQ, etc.) optimization experience
- Model integration in large scale systems (AutoML/BigQuery ML knowledge a major plus)
- Scrum/Agile team working experience
- Documentation skills are critical