- Design and implement scalable and resource efficient micro-services on cloud infrastructure.
- Design developer friendly APIs using both REST and gRPC interfaces.
- Implement message queues for time-critical services
- Create module and unit tests to assure bug-free deployment
- Identify and resolve issues related to latency, scalability, resilience, and performance
- Create tools to automate aspects of production systems
- Reason about complex multi-domain systems that integrate blockchain and distributed store technology
- Work with cryptographic primitives to implement identification and verification systems
- 2+ years of experience working with Go in a professional environment
- Understand about SOLID in Go
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Have experiences in concurrency and messaging technologies
- Enjoy solving big, complex problems in data management, distributed systems, large-scale storage, networking, and performance
- Experience with web application and cloud services development.
- Comfort working with relational databases at scale.
- BIG plus to have:
- 1-2 years of experiences working with front-end development framework, such as: Angular JS, React JS, Vue JS.
- Have experiences with scaling micro-services.
Can't find a suitable job? Contact us and we'll see if there's a position that matches with your abilities.