TP&P is a leading, highly diversified and pioneering IT service provider and IT investment management firm based in Viet Nam.
We aim to build the most creative, dynamic and collaborate environment in which the employees are highly motivated by giving appropriated autonomy to innovate and apply into works at the most effective, efficient and professional manner.
If you want to work in a collaborative environment where opportunities are offered, skills are stretched and excellence is rewarded. Join us to share experiences and celebrating the moment of achieving the mission together!
A part of company growth, we are hiring a project manager who is passionate about leading & growing a team of 20+ talented, fun, dedicated engineers to deliver high quality software products, which contribute directly to business success of our international clients:
- Manage multiple software development projects including but not limited to project planning, project budgeting, resource management, risk management, quality management
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Manage day-to-day relationship with client on project matters: provide regular status reports and proactively offer solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Build project team spirit by coaching, motivating, connecting team members toward contributing to company and customer’s success
- Integrate information technologies into the team for optimal effectiveness
- Co-ordinate with Human Resource department, sales, onshore and client for resource staffing request
- Keep CEO up to date with the project/resources status, issues, or initiatives
- Resolve and identify cross-functional issues to deliver technology solutions
- Identify and close new business opportunities from existing customers
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 8 years of working experience in software development and 4 years in project management, manage project with team size 25+ members.
- Experience in project planning, execution, controlling and project risk management
- Strong knowledge in technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems
- Problem solving and leadership skills to guide the project team through the phases of multiple-scale projects
- Dynamic, proactive, dedicated, self-organized, and hard-working
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills
- Proficient English skills (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
- Social & Health Insurance, Parking fee, Annual Leave, 13th Salary
- Bonus for excellent project performance
- Annually company trip & project close team outing
- Additional health care policy for employees
- Opportunities to work onsite in USA/Canada and Singapore
Your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our HR Specialists will get back to you appropriately.
More about TP&P Technology: www.tpptechnology.com/about