- Working with cutting-edge technology
- Working closely with expat from Japan and US
- Competitive salary
- Chance to improve technical skill dramatically
As a project team leader, you will be working closely with technical teams and PM to ensure the standard of code quality of the team particularly and overall quality of project’s deliveries.
- Monitor project's progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action
- Review code from team members
- Coaching team members in terms of best practices, code clean… on how to improve code quality
- Support team members in their individual developments
- Work closely with the team to help them resolve technical issues or give some advice
- Work closely with PM in terms of team issues and client orientation
- Involving into review team performance process of the company
- Proactive and hard-working player in the team
- Good logical thinking and best practices in coding skills
- At least 7 years of experience in such .NET technologies as ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, etc…
- At least 2 years of experience as a .NET Team Leader or Software Architect
- Familiar with Jira
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Strong analytical skill and requirement understanding.
- Familiar with CI/CD, Sonarqube
- Strong at code quality tuning and coding best practices
- Good at English skills, especially reading and writing skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information technology or equivalent