- As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be a main contact point and in touch with customers frequently in terms of requirement clarification.
- You need to gather business requirements and translate them into technical requirements for the creation of application features, enhancements, features.
- Ensure the team understand the requirements completely and thoroughly by making data workflow, user workflow, user cases model, mockups, wireframes...
- Define and document internal and external business functions and processes.
- Work with executive team to document software requirements, and make ready for software engineering.
- Work with regulatory team to implement industry and legal requirements into the software.
- Perform testing of features developed from software engineering to ensure business requirements are met.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems.
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Tracks and fully documents change for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Complete understanding of issue and task tracking software (such as Jira)
- Understanding of software development lifecycle, primarily related to Web and Mobile technologies
- Well-versed in agile development disciplines and principles (preferably Scrum)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strive for personal excellence, and apply the companies vision statement and values in all aspects of your daily duties
- Strong knowledge of Healthcare processes, or Health Information Technology (HIT) platforms
- Understanding of healthcare nomenclatures and clinical data, data analytics
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in IT.
Let join us to share experiences and celebrating the moment of achieving the mission together!