SOFTWARE/BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SALE MANAGER
- We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our team to expand the software development services and business solutions offering to the domestic market.
- We look for candidates with passions to help traditional businesses/enterprises in Vietnam implement IT transformation plan which could improve their operational efficiencies and increase the revenues.
- The candidates need to be willing to take based salary and bonus based on attractive sales targeted achievements.
Business Development Manager is responsible for achieving all sales and revenue goals by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with clients and partners in custom software development services and business solutions (ERP/CRM/RPA). Detail:
Work with CXO to identify the potential customers, approach and take necessary actions to win the projects such as:
- Conduct meeting with customer to present the company and our capabilities
- Create a proposal based on the existing technical solutions or study a potential technology solution on the client’s needs.
- Cooperate with the delivery team to conduct a feasibility study or proof of concept/pilot project with clients (presentations, demos and trade shows)
- Attend conferences/events/associations to generate leads, convert lead to opportunities, deals, and close the deals
- Submits feasible and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas. Forecast sales revenue on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Perform general tasks assigned by CXO.
- Minimum at least 3 years in the same position.
- Industry: Software development services and business solutions (ERP/CRM/Salesforce) and related software sales.
- Handle in-depth knowledge of products and technologies, competitors, and market conditions. This will require a high level of knowledge of the software industry and technology trends.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Business Administration.
- Language: English must be excellent.
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills.