- Identify and recruit potential clients/candidates in the recruitment market
- Develop the business building/maintaining good relationships with customers/candidates.
- Cooperate with consultants to meet team’s business goals
- Be responsible for reaching sales target of individual and team
- Recommend and consult a customer about recruitment plans and the labor market.
Business operation & Consultancy activities:
- Organize, assign, supervise, and support staff in daily professional activities.
- Plan annual business activities/goals and allocate sales targets to corresponding groups or individuals in the team.
- Coach new team members on soft skills, recruitment techniques, candidate sourcing techniques, business development, etc.
- Directly recruit, train, and guide staff within the management and others in the team.
- Plan to prevent and handle risks in the area of responsible business.
- Ensure proper and adequate information flow within the permissible limits;
- Regularly monitor feedback from customers, information about competitors and market in order to map out the plan, right and timely decisions.
Your Skills and Experience:1.Education, Training Qualifications:
- BA in relevant subjects, MBA is preferable.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in recruitment or related industries
- Demonstrable successful track record in business development, which focuses on new client acquisition
- Excellent communication, presentation, and leadership skills; be able to form and maintain client relationships at the senior levels
- Be fluent in English
- Self-driven, self-motivated to succeed
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to work independently with a high sense of accountability
- Ability to work well under pressure.