- Work directly with overseas clients.
- Understand project documents and can identify test requirements.
- Run features/regression/integration/acceptance/security test.
- Report bugs found and test results.
- Accurately complete and submit status reports in a timely manner to the project supervisor.
- Do researches on related technologies.
- Understand Software Testing level
- Understand Software Testing Methods
- For Automation Test: Hands-on experience with Robot framework, Mobile testing skill.
- Understand and be able to perform various Software Testing Types like:
- Performance Testing,
- Functional Testing,
- Usability, Security Testing,
- API testing, Regression Testing, and Compliance Testing.
- Understand and be able to develop Software Testing Artifacts, Defects, and Software Testing Metrics
- Have hands-on experience at CI/CD is a big plus.
- Good English (be able to communicate with clients)