1. Job Overview
The HR Manager (HRM) leverages their background in the areas of Employee Relations (ER), training, HRIS, recruiting, and the employee lifecycle to support all employees and managers as a service-oriented HR representative. The HR Manager provides coaching, training and counseling to managers on employee issues, and is responsible for the successful rollout of and follow-through on all HR programs, processes, policy changes, and lifecycle events.
2 . Responsibilities
- Work with CEO and department head for short-term and long term resources
- Lead the recruitment team to plan, attract and build talent pools for organization and existing/up-coming projects. Work with Corporate recruiter to ensure recruitment activities for all roles as assigned, including identifying, interviewing and presenting candidates to management. Collaborate with hiring managers to guide the process and ensure all activities associated with candidate interview and selection are completed in accordance with internal recruiting process.
- Oversea process for professionally on-boarding new members and to complete tasks relating to employee terminations.
- Work with CEO and department heads to come up with 360 performance appraisal strategy. Provide consistent guidance and direction to managers in the handling of various employee matters, including promotion and performance discussions, progressive disciplinary recommendations, associated documentation, and preparation for employee conversations.
- Lead and promote continuous learning culture within TP&P. Work with CTO and department head to come up with training and execution plan for emerging technologies and technologies for entire employees.
- Work with CEO and IT manager to deploy information system which support for employee’s governance and management.
- Continually examine internal processes for ways to streamline and improve efficiency and enhance service to employees to better support business.
- Responsible for compliance with human resources related company policies as well as all applicable employment laws and regulations.
- TP&P culture – Living the Brand. Partner with Leadership and department head to execute on multi-year strategy to enhance culture through regular communications, business updates, events, activities, programs, and ways to better align all employees to understand TP&P Brand.
3. Education and Degrees
- Bachelor’s Degree or other 4-year Degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field.
- Master’s HR Degree is a plus
4. Skills and Experiences
- At least 3+ years’ experience in similar position especially experiences in IT and software industry.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and professionally documentation skills
- Direct experience in generally all areas of Human Resources: Recruiting, Training, Development, Performance Management, On-Boarding, Comp & Benefits, HRIS and Employee Relations.
- Demonstrated high-level of confidentiality, discernment, attention to detail, and diplomacy. Ability to effectively communicate, handle ambiguity, problem solve, and make a positive impact to the business through successful execution of all areas of responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Vietnam and international labor laws
5. Compensation and Benefits
- Social & Health Insurance, fee, Annual Leave, 13th Salary
- Annually company trip
- Additional health care policy for employees