- Participate in planning, implementing, and managing company events internally and externally.
- Preparing and updating sales and marketing materials.
- Run Email marketing for target prospective
- Implementing online marketing activities such as website, Linkedin, Facebook, etc.
- Conducting and hosting Customers visits.
- Make cold calls to targeted customers in countries speaking English.
- Cooperating with other departments to assist business development department for project’s bidding.
- Establishing and maintaining the relationship with strategic partners. Working with strategic partners to develop short and long resources plan which is based on company’s business plan.
- Influence in English speaking is a must.
- Minimum 3 year experiences working on a similar job.
- Good knowledge of IT industry.
- Good interpersonal, analytic skills, and be able to cooperate with other departments to implement and assist sales/marketing activities.
- Understand and be able to implement SEO is a plus.
- Pro-active, self-motivated, high commitment and be able to work independently.
Education & Qualification
- Bachelor degree or above. Graduated in PR/Marketing/Or English major is referable.
- Advance in English communication and written.
Can't find a suitable job? Contact us and we'll see if there's a position that matches with your abilities.