About TPP Software
TPP Software – is the leading software development company in Vietnam with representative offices in the US & Singapore.
Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of services to our customers, employees, and partners. When you join us, you will find:
- You play a key to the success of our team
- Well-compensation package based on performance and value creation:
- Annually company trip & project close team outing.
- Additional health care policy for employees.
- Opportunities to work with talented people and deliver the best product to improve health for humanity.
- Let's join us to share experiences and celebrate the moment of achieving the mission together!
As the DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Design, Build & Deliver Non-prod infrastructure on AWS cloud including components such as Network, System, Application, Database, and Security for the development needs of projects.
- Build, deploy and optimize DevSecOps systems on Non-Prod environments including Tools Chain, Ways of Working, Mind Set to provide CI/CD pipeline for projects.
- Build, deploy and integrate the organization's security systems such as Monitoring, Logging, PAM, IAM, WAF, Firewall... to ensure safety and compliance
- Optimize resources and costs. Provide policies to effectively use resources on the Cloud such as Resource Policy, AutoScaling Policy, Shutdown Scheduled ...
- Operate Middleware & DB application platforms including IBM Websphere, Container (EKS/OpenShift), Database (Oracle, Postgres)
- Operate Cloud infrastructure including System, Network, Security, Policy; Monitor all systems, components, and costs in a Non-Prod environment.
- Have at least 2 years of working experience in one of the fields of Cloud; DevOps; Linux; Web Applications such as IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic…; Databases: AWS RDS, Oracle DB, MySQL, Postgres, Caching…; and Security
- Directly operate systems on on-Premise, on-Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud environments.
- Have experience in deploying infrastructure on Cloud using Infrastructure as a Code tool
- Experience with implementing CICD pipeline components and components in DevSecOps Toolchains such as Containers, Git, Jenkins, Vault, Monitoring & Logging solutions