- Registration: Members will sign-up and be approved on an invite basis, controlled by the School's designated Admistrator.
- Member profile: Members of alumni cohorts can create and update their own professional profile allowing classmates to keep up-to-date with each other.
- Instant Messaging: alumni functions excellently as an instant messaging app, allowing real-time communication between members;
- Organization administration/management: the Administrator of the school/cohort can keep their members updated by sharing news, pushing newsletters, request/invite sponsorship for school events and many other organizational functions.
- Business opportunities: allows members to share business ideas and opportunities plus search for sources of investment from venture capital or high net-worth individuals
- Fully customizable: Alumni can be scaled to be as simple or as fully-featured as your organization desires, and can be easily changed in the future if your needs change.
- Feeds: Members can follow and keep other members updated by posting personal statuses; sharing news, ideas, media content etc. on the network platform. Allows (with school approval) the ability to offer alumni members with business and investment opportunities to other in their cohort.
- Events: members can create business events/social outings and invite others in the network to join, allowing for both free and paid tickets, all handled within the application itself;
It Takes Great to Make Great
An amazing technology toolkit is only the beginning. With TP&P, you get a team knows how to make your succeed.
Tech Stack & Solutions Approach
We has been involved from Alumni’s inception, helping with not only the software and infrastructure engineering, but also assisting with UI/UX design and business development efforts in South East Asia. The technologies that we use for Alumni are modern, scalable and adaptable.
Agile Process Throughout
Modern & Scalable Backend
Intuitive & Elegent Mobile Front-end
- Through an iterative process, our team obsessed over delivering a simple yet appealing mobile-first design
- Using A/B testing, we achieved a UX that let’s users perform tasks with the least amount of friction and complexity