As the Technical Business Analyst at TP&P Technology, you will be responsible for:
- Develop new user interface features and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Develop web templates based on graphical web layout designs that follow strict requirements.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Provide continuous support and guidance to less senior colleagues through regular coaching activities and support them in fulfilling their personal development plans.
- From 7 years of experience in web development with 2+ years experience in leadership.
- A passion for the web, lovemaking dynamic websites with JS framework: Angular, ReactJS & VueJS.
- Hands-on experience with HTML5, CSS3.
- Be able to work independently.
- Be happy to coach, mentor, and train less senior colleagues.
- Good English communication skills, especially in the global software development environment.
- Working with cutting-edge technology
- Competitive salary
- Chance to improve technical skills dramatically
- Annually company trip & project close team outing
- Additional health care policy for employees.