As the Salesforce Tech lead, you will be responsible for:
• A proven ability in technology implementation for full life cycle Salesforce projects for 4 years.
• Design and implement Salesforce solution projects that involve Sales cloud, Service cloud, and integrations to ensure scope and customer expectations are met.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations and integrations and defining and implementing data migrations.
• Scope business requirements, translating business needs into technical requirements.
• Delivering high-level design of the target solution, including your own participation in the CRM administration.
• Discuss with our development team the custom development requirements.
• Get involvement in user acceptance test planning and test execution.
• You have effectively led developers before.
• Development experience in APEX, and LWC is an advantage.
• At least 5+ years experience in Salesforce development.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations.
• Salesforce certifications(Developer I, II, Architect,..) are a plus.
• Good communication skills.
▪Additional health care policy for employees and family (based on level)
▪Minimum 13 month's salary per year, plus performance bonus, pre-sales bonus
▪Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance TPPCare
▪Sponsor and encourage staff to study courses by covering tuition fees, such as English courses, ...
▪Chance to study and become a project manager