Are you passionate joining world-class team to build disruptive company? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and fun environment?
If you do, we would like to meet you in person to discuss further opportunities for cooperation.
As an experienced technology professional, the solution architect will work closely with the product owner and business analyst to lead the digital transformation journey of a major global marketing firm’s operations. S/he will:
- Identify how various technology components will come together in a solution design which can be used to address the outcomes of the user stories in the product backlog.
- Perform technical proof of concepts to validate the proposed approach.
- Ensure the solution design and architecture meets the non-functional needs such as scalability, maintainability, resiliency.
- Mentor and guide the software engineers to utilize best practices and industry standards.
- Language Skills: English (Reading Good, Writing Good, Speaking Good).
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field.
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Efficient communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.