We are looking for candidates who have good experience in software and infrastructure architecture, security design patterns, microservices architecture, coding standards, RESTful APIs…who are responsible for the leading team and handling the technical architecture for our projects
If you do, we would like to meet you in person to discuss further opportunities for cooperation in the Technical Architect position at our company.Responsibilities:
As the Technical Architect at TP&P Technology, you will be responsible for:
- Provide consultation about technical solutions and lead the development in one or several projects.
- Troubleshoot and plan countermeasures of performance, security, and reliability issues.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure applications support existing architecture.
- Strong documentation and diagram skills.
- Train and provide guidance to developers
- 8+ years experience in web development with 5+ years experience of leadership.
- Good understanding of common architectural patterns and design patterns in software engineering.
- Hands-on experience in architecting and developing secure, high performance, high availability, scalable software systems.
- Experience with SQL, caching, and database design.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Google).
- Experience in modern CI/CD pipelines and tools.
- Experience in training middle/senior developers.
- Good English communication skills are a must.
+ Bonus for excellent project performance
+ Annually company trip & project close team outing
+ Additional health care policy for employees